While working away at a module, you can lose track of what you’ve accomplished and what you need to complete. Keeping a list and working toward a goal is a great way to collaborate toward completion. This is a summary of evidence collected for the COLLABORATOR module with eCampus Ontario Extend program.
- Explored the resources: read the information and watched the videos about the impact and value of collaboration.
- Signed up for Twitter and explored how to use it to engage with others to extend my PLN. My Twitter has been actively used since 2015. You can find me @hj_dewaard.
- Engaged with people who, and groups that, align with my professional interests. (see the Waiting for Dessert post)
- Listed some activities that I can engage in to cultivate and expand my PLN. (see post about using lists in Twitter)
- Blogged about “Extending Your PLN”. (see blog post by this name)
- Mapped my PLN and posted it to my Domain. (see Neighbourhoods and Bubbles).
Here’s the list of completed posts:
Image Attribution: Photo by Martin Shreder on Unsplash