June 7, 2018
For one day in June, I’ve been able to focus on this eCampus Ontario Extend – Scholar module. With some open and focused work, I’ve been able to build a full and relevant collection of actions and reflections on my work as a scholar.
- Defined SoTL and explored examples of its practice through video clips and web links.
- Considered problems or questions of teaching practice from my discipline area that I would like to research.
- Built a scholarship plan for one of my courses.
- Considered the attributes or indicators of student learning that would address my research question.
- Examined examples of previous scholarship in the identified area of practice.
- Considered who among my peers could review the study that I will undertake.
- Considered how I might disseminate the work to others.
- Shared my research plan through a blog post.
Here are the contributions I’ve created and shared:
|Keys of SoTL||What’s the answer?||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/so-whats-the-answer/|
|Engage with SoTL||What are my Reasons?||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/sotl-2-what-are-my-reasons/|
|Refine SoTL||Defining and Refining||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/defining-and-refining/|
|Design SoTL||Designing in Action||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/designing-in-action/|
|Reflect on SoTL||Reflecting in Action||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/reflecting-in-action/|
|Share SoTL||Share the Plan||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/share-the-plan/|