For one day in June, I’ve been able to focus on this eCampus Ontario Extend – Scholar module. With some open and focused work, I’ve been able to build a full and relevant collection of actions and reflections on my work as a scholar.
- Defined SoTL and explored examples of its practice through video clips and web links.
- Considered problems or questions of teaching practice from my discipline area that I would like to research.
- Built a scholarship plan for one of my courses.
- Considered the attributes or indicators of student learning that would address my research question.
- Examined examples of previous scholarship in the identified area of practice.
- Considered who among my peers could review the study that I will undertake.
- Considered how I might disseminate the work to others.
- Shared my research plan through a blog post.
Here are the contributions I’ve created and shared: