May 26, 2018
For one day in May, I’ve been able to focus on this eCampus Ontario Extend – Technologist module. With some open and focused work, I’ve been able to build a full and relevant collection of actions and reflections on my work as a technologist.
- Assessed my digital literacy for teaching
- Identified a challenge for my learners.
- Mind-mapped and selected an educational technology to help address this challenge.
- Developed, obtained feedback and refined a prototype of my technology creation.
- Connected the technology to my curriculum
- Shared my technology creation.
- Reflected on the design thinking approach used to create a technology-enabled solution for a learning challenge.
Here’s some extra elements I’ve created and shared:
|Digital Literacies||By definition||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/by-definition/|
|Empathy Map||Getting to Know||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/getting-to-know-an-empathy-map-experience/|
|Learner Challenge||Code breaking||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/challenge-code-breaking-in-online-learning/|
|Sections||Reflection while Slacking||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/sections-a-reflection-while-slacking/|
|Its alive||Teching it out||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/teching-it-out/|
|Tools of the Trade||Flipping over Flipgrid||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/flipping-over-flipgrid/|
|Tiny Tech Tale||WordPress images||https://extend-bank.ecampusontario.ca/examples/adding-images-in-wordpress-2-ways-to-make-it-stick/|