As part of the eCampus Ontario – Extend Modules, there is a commitment to open, accessible, evidence of learning. In order to verify the learning that has occurred, and receive a digital badge as validation, I have collected all the elements of the curation module here into one location. This is my performance moment – on stage to present my completed module to the adjudicators.
The module checklist:
- Defined content curation.
- Explored Creative Commons Licenses and compared them to Copyright.
- Used Boolean operators and limiters to refine searches.
- Explored repositories to curate content that meet specific learning goals.
- Used the CRAAP test to evaluate OER.
- Reflected on using OER when designing, developing and revising courses or workshops.
My evidence of completion includes: