For one day in May, I’ve been able to focus on this eCampus Ontario Extend – Technologist module. With some open and focused work, I’ve been able to build a full and relevant collection of actions and reflections on my work as a technologist.
- Assessed my digital literacy for teaching
- Identified a challenge for my learners.
- Mind-mapped and selected an educational technology to help address this challenge.
- Developed, obtained feedback and refined a prototype of my technology creation.
- Connected the technology to my curriculum
- Shared my technology creation.
- Reflected on the design thinking approach used to create a technology-enabled solution for a learning challenge.
Here’s some extra elements I’ve created and shared: